- Main cork leather: Cappucino
- Accent cork leather: Honeysuckle
- Main fabric: Periwinkle rosa
- Accent fabric: Navy & white stripes
- Hardware: Gold
- Zipper: Navy
- When closed, it measures approximately 12" across the top zipper, 10" at its tallest, and 5" at its widest
The shoulder strap is 1" wide and can be adjusted between approximately 30" and 50" in length
- Water-resistant cork leather back & bottom
- Zip pocket across the front (with 1.5" of extra room at the bottom)
- Sleek & convenient slip pocket on the back (perfect for your cell phone)
- Recessed open-wide zipper on top
- Large interior zip pocket
- Swivel clasp (to hook your small pouches and/or keys)
- Two small interior elasticized pockets
- Four card slots (that each hold multiple cards)
If you'd like to add your own personal touch to this piece, hop on over to the ACCESSORIES section and see what's in store!
Detailed product photos can be found at the top of each shop section however, as this is a prototype version, there will be minor differences which I've tried to capture in this listing. If you'd like to see more photos of this specific piece, let me know and I'd be happy to snap a few for you!
Visit my FAQ section for further information regarding pricing, shipping rates & policies, care & cleaning, and returns/exchanges.
PROTOTYPE PALOMINO - Periwinkle Rosa
The PALOMINO is your everyday hero. Its elongated, curvy silhouette fits under your arm and hugs your body like a glove. But it doesn't just stop at comfort and good looks - this bag offers plenty of thoughtful pockets and details.
This was the second prototype before the official PALOMINO design was born. There are a few minor differences (this is why the bag is on sale):
- This bag has a panel of canvas on one side of the interior zipper, whereas the current design has a panel on each side of the zipper.
- The recessed zipper on the top of the bag sits flat, whereas on the current design, the recessed zipper sits down inside the top of the bag so it's more enclosed.
- The cork leather zipper tab has raw edges, whereas on the current design, the cork leather is folded over the zipper in a way that ensures no raw edges.
- The card slots are too high inside the bag & the top slot is slightly awkward to access under the recessed zipper panel however, it's definitely usable.